We’re Challenging Every Family to Make a Commitment
As part of the Kingdom Come Initiative, we want every family to fill out a commitment card and become an official part of the next chapter of God’s story at Long Hollow.
Planning Your Commitment
Here’s how to use a Kingdom Come Commitment Card to plan your commitment:
1) Write down your typical yearly giving (this can be an average of your yearly gifts over the last few years).
2) Write down what you plan to give to the Kingdom Come Initiative over your current yearly gifts.
3) Subtotal those two fields by adding them together.
4) Double that subtotal to reflect your two-year goal.
5) If you’re donating stocks, selling property, or have any other one-time gifts to include, write the expected value of those gifts here.
6) Finally, add the totals of Step 4 and Step 5 together. This is your total 2-year commitment to the Kingdom Come Initiative.
Once you’ve planned your commitment, please drop your completed commitment card in the offering plate, or fill out a digital commitment card below. We’ll reveal the grand total of all commitments collected on December 2.